Saturday October 13th
The Worcester Concert Club will be hosting the Classical Guitarist Laura Snowden here in Worcester this October. Note that this concert is on a Saturday afternoon, the Concert Club normally stages concerts on a Sunday afternoon.
Laura will also be holding a Masterclass in the Elgar School (next door to Huntingdon Hall) prior to the concert at 2 pm.
The programme looks very interesting:
• John Dowland – A Fancy
• J S Bach – Suite no. 3 for violoncello BWV 1009
• Fernando Sor – Introduction & Variations on a theme by Mozart, Op. 9
• Agustin Barrios – Vals Op. 8, no. 40
• Heitor Villa-Lobos Five Preludes
• Laura Snowden – Anpao
• Giulio Regondi – Introduction et Caprice, Op. 23
Full details on the Concert Club Website HERE