Sunday October 14th
The Worcester Concert Club will be hosting the Classical Guitarist Laura Snowden here in Worcester this October. The concert club website is now showing this concert as the normal Sunday afternoon event, with the Masterclass the day before.
Laura will also be holding a Masterclass in the Elgar School (next door to Huntingdon Hall) prior to the concert at 2 pm on Saturday October 13th.
The programme looks very interesting:
• John Dowland – A Fancy
• J S Bach – Suite no. 3 for violoncello BWV 1009
• Fernando Sor – Introduction & Variations on a theme by Mozart, Op. 9
• Agustin Barrios – Vals Op. 8, no. 40
• Heitor Villa-Lobos Five Preludes
• Laura Snowden – Anpao
• Giulio Regondi – Introduction et Caprice, Op. 23
Full details on the Concert Club Website HERE